Sintered wire mesh is made form multiple layers of woven wire mesh panel together using a sintering process. This creates a unique material offering excellent mechanical properties. It is ideal material for purification and filtration. It may be from 5, 6 or 7 layers of wire mesh.
Steel wire 304, 316, 316L, Alloy Steel Hastelloy, Monel, and
Filtration precision Micron size: 1-300micron
Layers: 5 layers and 6 layers (standard layers 5)
Sizes of Sintered stainless steel mesh: 500x1000mm, 600x1200mm, 1000x1000mm, 1200x1200mm etc
Shape: a plate square, round, ad rectangle ...
Contructure of sinterede mesh screen: Protective Layer, Control Layer, Dispersion Layer
and Reinforcing Layer.
* High strength and durability since high temperature
* Anti-corrosion, and heat resistance up to 480℃;
* Steady filter rating from the 1 micron to 100 micron;
* Filter mesh not easy to deform because of two protective layers;
* Can used for uniform filtration in high pressure or high viscosity environment;
* Suits for cutting, bending, punching, stretching, and welding.
Packing & Delivery:
Why choose us ?
1. Professional & experienced factory
2. Professional design & sales team
3. Material ISO & SGS report
4. Quick delivery & superior quality
1. Are you factory/manufacturer or trader?
We are direct factory who owns production lines and workers. Everything is flexible and there is no need to worry about extra charges by the middle man or trader.
2. Which countries do you export to?
Our goods are mainly exported to Australia, Canada, UK, USA, Germany, Thailand, South Korea and so on.
3. Can I get free samples?
If the sample is available, yes, can be free. If unavailable, need to customize.
4. What is your minimum order quantity?
Actually there is no MOQ for our products. But usually we recommend a quantity based on the price which is easy to accept.
5. Which payment method you can accept?
Generally we adopt T/T, LC, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow and Money Gram.