Wire mesh tube also known as a tube filter, is a filter element made of different wire mesh. It has high filtration efficiency and good corrosion resistance and is suitable for petroleum pipelines, petrochemical equipment, and mechanical equipment. We offer filter tubes of different materials, different structures, and different sizes.
Wire Mesh Tube Specifications
Materials: stainless steel, copper, PVC Coated/Iron/Galvanized/Aluminum, etc
Types: perforated filter tube, woven filter tube, etc.
Wire Diameters: 0.025 - 2.5 mm.
Structure : Single layer/double layer/multi-layer
Packing: plastic bags; cartons; pallets.
Wire Mesh Tube Features
· High porosity and excellent permeability.
· Corrosion resistance, high or low temperature resistance, wear resistant and rust resistant
· Resistant to acid, alkali
· Accurate filtration precision。
· Easy processing and installing.
· Easy forming, painting, polishing, welding and cleaning, backwash
· Firm structure and high strength
· Different hole patterns
· Durable and long service life
Wire mesh tube application
Widely used in mining industry, coal industry, pharmaceutical industry, mechanical engineering and other fields。 Our filter tube series products have multi functions and good performance。 They can meet your different filtration needs。
Filtration of air: air filters, vacuum filters, filtration of corrosive gases, cage ventilation, etc.
Filtration of liquid: ceramics polluted water cleaning, beverage, disposal of sewage water, filtration of corrosive liquids, beer brewing filter, etc.
Filtration of solid: glass, coal, food processing industry, cosmetics, fluidised beds, etc。
Filtration of oil: oil refining, hydraulic oil, oilfield pipelines, etc.
Filtration of other fields: textile industry, insulation industry, automotive industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, pharmacy, electronic field, etc。
Packing & Delivery:
Why choose us ?
1. Professional & experienced factory
2. Professional design & sales team
3. Material ISO & SGS report
4. Quick delivery & superior quality
1. Are you factory/manufacturer or trader?
We are direct factory who owns production lines and workers. Everything is flexible and there is no need to worry about extra charges by the middle man or trader.
2. Which countries do you export to?
Our goods are mainly exported to Australia, Canada, UK, USA, Germany, Thailand, South Korea and so on.
3. Can I get free samples?
If the sample is available, yes, can be free. If unavailable, need to customize.
4. What is your minimum order quantity?
Actually there is no MOQ for our products. But usually we recommend a quantity based on the price which is easy to accept.
5. Which payment method you can accept?
Generally we adopt T/T, LC, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow and Money Gram.